At Aran Islands Camping & Glamping we have made every possible effort to make sure our space is safer and cleaner for our guests & staff. This season we are building upon our already high cleaning standards and taking extra measures to make sure that high levels of hygiene are our main focus when welcoming our guests in 2021 . We have made some changes to our business and have introduced extra measures to do this.
Some of these extra measures include:
- Strictly following health guidelines set out by Failte Ireland and the HSE.
- Providing hand sanitizer at entry points on our site.
- Offering self-check-in for guests where possible, get in touch for further information.
- Using hospital-grade cleaning supplies and upgrading our protocols.
- Extra disinfection of rooms including high touch points which will also receive disinfectant fog cleaning, one of the highest grades available.
- Increased cleaning frequency of shared areas.
- All bed linens will be laundered at maximum temperatures.
- Enhanced Team Member safety and well-being with personal protective equipment and enhanced training and protocols.
- We will only accept pre-booked guests this season and only registered guests are permitted to enter our site.
- There will be a reduced capacity in our campsite to adhere to social distancing.
What we expect from guests:
- Respect social distancing of 2 meters from staff and other guests.
- Wear a face mask in busier public areas where possible.
- Have one leader from your household group who will be the one who comes to reception, goes to the supermarket etc.
- Dispose of any PPE in your bathroom wastebasket
- Dispose of any recyclables, at our on site recycling area.
If you would like further information on any of our protocols or changes for this season, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com