At Aran Islands Camping & Glamping we have made every possible effort to make sure our space is safer and cleaner for our guests & staff. This season we are building upon our already high cleaning standards and taking extra measures to make sure that high levels of hygiene are our main focus when welcoming our guests in 2020 . We have made some changes to our business and have introduced extra measures to do this.
Some of these extra measures include:
- Strictly following health guidelines set out by Failte Ireland and the HSE.
- Providing hand sanitizer at entry points on our site.
- Offering self-check-in for guests where possible, get in touch for further information.
- Using hospital-grade cleaning supplies and upgrading our protocols.
- Each room will be tape sealed after disinfection & housekeeping, so you know it has not been accessed since it was cleaned.
- Extra disinfection of rooms including high touch points which will also receive disinfectant fog cleaning, one of the highest grades available.
- Removal of high touch items such as tea, coffee, milk, brochures, and leaflets from rooms.
- Increased cleaning frequency of shared areas.
- All bed linens will be laundered at maximum temperatures.
- Enhanced Team Member safety and well-being with personal protective equipment and enhanced training and protocols.
- The closure of our luggage hold area and campers kitchen as social distancing cannot be accommodated in these spaces. We will offer a BBQ area and dishwashing space as an alternative for those camping.
- We will only accept pre-booked guests this season and only registered guests are permitted to enter our site.
- There will be a reduced capacity in our campsite to adhere to social distancing.
What we expect from guests:
- Respect social distancing of 2 meters from staff and other guests.
- Wear a face mask in busier public areas where possible.
- Have one leader from your household group who will be the one who comes to reception, goes to the supermarket etc.
- We request that guests strip their own bedding and place in one area of their room prior to check out.
- We request that guests pay with card where possible.
- Dispose of any PPE in your bathroom wastebasket
- Dispose of any recyclables, at our on site recycling area.
We will offer a 24-hour text/call service for our guests who have checked in to reduce close contact and to help you with anything you need during your stay.
- The health and well being of all on site is of the utmost priority to us.
- If at any point you are feeling unwell or are displaying any of the symptoms of COVID-19, you must alert us immediately, contact your GP, and prepare to return home immediately with your household group.
- If you feel unwell prior to your trip to Inis Mór, get in touch with us and cancel your trip. It is better to be safe than sorry.
If you would like further information on any of our protocols or changes for this season, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at [email protected]